Friday, November 13, 2015

Final Project

Well, this project didn't come out anything like what I was planning to do originally. Due to several sudden priority shifts at work, not to mention the recent reorg, I ended up putting together a much different project than what was described several weeks ago in the training needs assessment.

What I've put together here is essentially a demonstration video for one of our other products. We had an urgent need to get something like this done quickly, along with a more professional promotional video. I'm no animator, so the promo video was left to someone else to build (though I still provided the VO), and I focused on building out a couple of these demonstration videos. I rushed this one in order to get it out the door in time for this class. :-)

Since this is purely a product demo, there is no interactivity built into it. It does take advantage of some other features, however. I ended up using multiple software applications to build this video, not just Captivate.


No comments: