Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Da Blahs

I came down with a cold on Saturday, and am still fighting it off. I am one of those people who is completely unable to function when they're sick, so I basically spent the whole weekend acting helpless (although I somehow found the energy to grill up some ribs on Sunday). My backyard still looks like the photo in the first post, below. Not good.

Watched the Seahawks-Chargers pre-season game last night. Excellent game with some really terrific play (and some mistakes) on both sides. I think Charlie Frye made an excellent case for moving up Seattle's QB depth chart. For a pre-season game, it was very entertaining.

An exciting 24 hours is about to begin. Tonight I have my first fantasy football draft of the season. Tomorrow I am doing a presentation to a number of important people from aaa University regarding the use of Web 2.0 technologies for learning, and a proposed solution that I have been working on. Both of these events require hours of preparation. I'm much more prepared for the presentation than I am for the draft, as it should be.

I would like to post about the Web 2.0 thing in greater detail, and if I weren't feeling so crappy I would have done so over the weekend. Look for that in the next couple of days... I have much to say.

No comments: