Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just stuff

I'm sitting in the virtual lobby for a webinar that's supposed to start in about two minutes. What better time to write a blog post?

The short ribs last night turned out just okay.

Oh, heavens! Live video of the webinar presenters... headsets and all! Ack!

Anyway, the ribs. I cooked them at a little bit higher temperature than I should have, which sometimes happens with charcoal. The result was that they were a little tougher than I would have liked, but still good. The chipotle ribs had outstanding flavor -really good. The ones with the molasses marinade and onion marmalade weren't quite as good, but still worth eating.

I also started jogging again last night. That's no fun at all. The first couple weeks are always so difficult, and at this altitude it is even more so. The surprising thing is that I'm not really sore this morning. We'll see if that's still true tomorrow.

Edit:
I had to bail on the webinar about halfway through. The audio kept getting garbled, which made it very difficult to follow the speaker. No worries, though. They didn't seem to be talking about anything new.

No comments: